Having an extra pair of hands helping us is already a big contribution not just to Covenant Hospice Care but also to the people we are providing our support and assistance to. Volunteers play an important role in fulfilling our mission statement as we provide quality hospice care services to all individuals with life-limiting illness.
- You can make a difference in the lives of the hospice patients through your skills
- You can give significant support to both the patients and their families
- You can be the reliable companion of the hospice patients
- You can give the primary caregivers a break from their tasks
- You can participate in foundation activities
Covenant Hospice Care also provides a series of training for the volunteers to fully equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge in providing exceptional end-of-life care, touching the lives of many.
Kindly complete the form below with the necessary information if you would like to volunteer.