Our compassionate and dedicated team here at Covenant Hospice Care of Las Vegas provides support for children and their families dealing with serious illness through our Covenant Hospice Care.
Children with a life-threatening disease deserve to have a better and more comfortable life. For this reason, we make sure that interdisciplinary care will be provided by skilled professionals:
- Personal Pediatrician
- Medical Director
- Pediatric Registered Nurse
- Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse
- Pediatric Social Worker
- Child and Family Counselor
- Religious and Non-religious Support
- Highly Trained Volunteers
- Pediatric Certified Nursing Assistant
We have designed a comprehensive pediatric palliative care program to help children, adolescents and their families cope with life-threatening diseases. Our experienced and well-trained professionals will be providing support through:
- Pain and symptoms management
- Psychosocial issues
- Families empowerment to care for their children
- Community resources mobilization
- After-hours nursing care
- And much more. . .
For details, feel free to reach us at 702-750-0212. We are more than happy to serve you!